The leading international position the Institute for Human Centered Design holds in exploring innovative design solutions that "enhance the experience for people of all ages and abilities" provides members with unrivaled access to the most current ideas, advanced information and provocative thought leaders on Human-Centered/Universal Design available.
From architecture to transportation to technology, our unique global network delivers the design expertise and leading edge information our members need to remain on the forefront of Human-Centered/Universal Design.
As a member, you can:
- become a vital part of the emerging and exciting field of Human-Centered/Universal Design
- learn about the most advanced Human-Centered/Universal Design ideas, tools and knowledge
- gain access to the newest findings from our user/expert-based Human-Centered/Universal Design research and development projects
- build your local, national and international professional network
- utilize our team's deep experience to access the most up-to-date accessibility law, compliance and code information
- promote your work and the work of your company or organization
- participate in the discovery of innovative design ideas for worldwide social sustainability
- demonstrate your commitment to advancing the role of human-centered design globally