Join us in unraveling the misconception that adaptive design can't be both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
In our latest Global Webcast, "Inclusive Fashion: Building a Holistic Ecosystem Beyond Product," educator, author, and advocate, Sinéad Burke imparts wisdom from her journey consulting with global fashion giants, including Vouge, Gucci, Ralph Lauren and more.
This session goes beyond apparel design. The dialogue delves into the systemic hurdles that require our attention with esteemed professionals.
The goal of cultivating an ecosystem and business models that truly embrace diversity and inclusion becomes clear during the 2-hour video. This holistic discussion spans from human resources and production to promotion and marketing.
- Sinéad Burke, Founder and CEO of Tilting the Lens
- Teppei Maeda, Founder of KIYASUKU
- Aaron Rose Philip, the first disabled, black and transgender Model signed to a major agency
- Jay Calderin, Founder and Executive Director of Boston Fashion Week
- Rebekah Taussig, Author of "Sitting Pretty: The View From My Ordinary Resilient Disabled Body"
Don't miss this eye-opening journey towards embracing inclusivity in the fashion industry. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more content like this.